This week, we catch up with Jade from Revolution who looks after the corporate events side of things and find out a little bit more about her role with one of the most popular venue chains across the UK!
- Hi! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your role at your venue
I am the UK Corporate Agency Sales Manager for Revolution Bars Group Plc – Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba. My role is to help our clients find the perfect venues for their events, myself and the corporate team will ensure that we go through every fine detail to plan and execute our client events to perfection.
- What do you love about your role?
I love the fact that every day is different, I get to deal with so many lovely people from all over the UK on a daily basis and I have so many beautiful and unique venues to offer to our customers.
- What would you say that most challenging aspect of your role is?
The most challenging aspect of my role is trying to manage availability on peak dates during busy periods.
- What’s the most exciting event that your venue has ever hosted?
All of our events are exciting and there are so many to choose from, we had one in 2017 across a two-floor venue with something going on in every area from a string quartet, cocktail making classes, DJ, band, fun casino, ice luge with our handcrafted vodka, photo booth, snow machine, different types of food and drink stations – It was just brilliant and nobody wanted the night to end, the CEO of the company looked like he was having the most fun!
- Why do you think that it’s important for employers to plan events such as Christmas and summer parties for their employees?
I think that it keeps everybody engaged and gives employees a chance to relax and socialise outside of their normal working environment. It is always important to have fun and that’s what we do best at Revolution and Revolucion De Cuba!
- What sets your venue apart from the rest?
We have 70+ stunning venues across the UK and each Revolution and Revolucion De Cuba venue is unique yet we have the same service standard and passion for events across the board. We work with our clients offering flexibility, commitment and support to create their best company event to date. Our corporate team work across the UK, offering our clients that personal touch and main point of contact whether it’s a one off event or a series of events taking place across multiple cities.
- Christmas party season is over at present, but when do you start planning your Christmas parties and brochures for 2018?
Our Christmas brochures will be ready in March however we have been taking Christmas 2018 enquiries since 2017, the peak dates tend to fill very early on in the year.
- What kind of bespoke elements could you incorporate in and personalise a client’s exclusive party?
Absolutely anything is possible and we love to be creative, we can source any type of entertainment, we can run cocktail masterclasses during your event for that bit of added fun, we can theme venues, we can personalise food and drinks and much more.
- Do you offer corporate summer parties? If so, what kind of themes do you offer?
We love a corporate summer party, many of our venues offer outdoor space, some have retractable roofs and courtyards and in others, we can bring the summer party indoors as you never can be too sure of the weather!
Any theme is possible from festival, to British, Hawaiian or Yorkshire themed parties – We’ve got it covered and we can tailor the event around your company branding and values. Not forgetting the awesome ‘Cuban-style fiesta’ parties that we offer at Revolucion De Cuba all year round.
10. Finally, what’s your favourite cocktail to enjoy at a party?It has to be a Pornstar Martini or a Strawberry Daquiri.