Our Best of British party is about just that! Celebrating the best of everything British! This theme has risen in the popularity over the years due to the Olympics and Royal wedding fever a few years ago. So if you love all things patriotic then this case study is going to interest you.
Because we’re going to talk about what’s included in this party, what’s involved in the preparation and how we overcame problems during the event.
First off, we needed a venue that could comfortably cater for 300 guests, in the centre of Nottingham during December. The chosen theme was “Best of British” and the entertainment as well as the décor had to be fun and suitable for all age groups. The space was decorated with iconic British symbols as well as landmarks and objects.
The party also included the following…
- Stunning Best of British Themed Exclusive Room
- British Human-Table to Serve the Welcome Drinks
- Sparkling Wine on Arrival
- Two Course Buffet Meal (Seated)
- 4 x Drinks Vouchers per Person
- David Bowie Tribute Act to Entertain During Dinner
- Union Jack Photo booth
- Prize for the Best Fancy Dress Costume
- Party Favours and Fancy Dress Items on the Table
- DJ and Disco
- Full Event Management
- LED Union Jack Table Centres
- A Fully Illuminated Sofa, with Union Jack Cushions
- Illuminated Big Ben and Red Telephone Box
- Lamp Posts
- LED Poser tables with Fish bowls filled with traditional British sweets
- Union Jack Bunting
- London Tube Station Arcs
- Stunning Event Lighting
A small issue that cropped up during the event was a problem regarding the photo booth. The representative we had was not used to the model of photo booth, so it wasn’t set up in time for the guests. However, because we strategically placed the booth in a separate room away from the main area, none of the guests noticed and the situation was resolved before they realised.
Other than that though the party was a huge success and everybody loved the theme, to the extent where it’s still being requested now! As a result of this, we’ve repackaged and distributed the party across the country. So if you’re interested in booking this theme for your next company Christmas party then click here to get a quote.